20080424

Forex Trading Key Issues Part 2

So now your ready! You have a little education about pips and spreads. IF not go here (www.babypips.com) they have a great "school". On the right hand side of my blog you can sign up for a free e-course that will give you a great basis for how to set up your indicators and how to use the to make profitable trades. BUT I am getting ahead of myself. Lets talk about DEMO accounts. They are your friend because you get to practice your trading with a real platform and real data to see if the methods your using are going to work in real life. Do a simple search for Forex and you will find a lot of companies that will give you a free demo account. My personal preference is http://www.vtsystems.com/en/ I have used several programs but theirs seems the easiest for me to use. In future communications I will tell you how I have my indicators set up. So for now happy trading and we will see you tomorrow.

No comments: